24 April 2010

21 days!

Hey beautiful people! I have 21 days left until I receive my Masters in Social Work degree... Yay! I completed my internship friday (a week early but I'm not complaining). I am so glad that is over! I have 1 paper left to turn in and one final next Saturday. So it is definitely winding down for me. I am starting to get excited! I actually accomplished what I set out to in the time I wanted to despite negativity and stress. Wahoo!
So the interview for the job went well, after I left I received an email asking me to send references and some other paperwork. I sent the all the paperwork the next day. I called a week later to see where they were in the decision making. I was told that they do not hire anyone before they are licensed. Prior to the interview I scheduled my Licensed Graduate Social Work (LGSW) test for a week after graduation. Hopefully I pass the exam the first time. I am still searching for a job and hoping for the best.

More updates will be coming soon!


~Evolving

1 comment:

TYR said...

Alright! It's down to the home stretch ... good luck with the final and paper. Just keep putting yourself out there and the job will find you.