22 July 2009

Midsummer Update

Hello Beautiful Ladies!


I know I have been on hiatus for a while but I have not had much to write about. But I wanted to give you a summer update on what has been going on with me...


I am currently in the last two weeks of my second summer class after it is over I will have a couple of weeks off until I go back for fall semester. 2 more semesters to go!


Speaking of that I found out my graduation date is tentatively May 14, 2010. I am EXCITED! Not too too excited because I have to complete the semesters with good grades to graduate. Not knowing how the classes will be or the professors it still worries me but I am going to work my butt off.


I made some future decisions that I am quite happy about I just have to get over the school hump before getting started on the future hump. My family is doing well I have been spending a lot time with my sister and she has been enjoying it. I feel a little bit at ease because the dust is settling in some areas of my life. But life is complicated at times but somehow you have to get through it.


Even though I am not in a relationship it has been quite a summer of roller coaster rides. For some reason people have the tendency to not hear what I am saying and in turn people get upset because they did not realize I said that. I personally call it "tunnel vision" and I feel like everyone I know has it. On the other hand I have had a lot of good experiences though.


Oh yes I have been to some events in Baltimore poetry and other events and I met Natalie Stewart! I gave her a hug and took a picture with her! I was soo excited. I am also going to Tracy Chapman in concert in a couple of weeks too. She is one of my favorite artists and I cannot wait to see her!


All in all things have been looking up! How is your summer going? Any trips or exciting events?

1 comment:

panda said...

Lucky you ! I saw Tracy Chapman too a month ago in Paris and it was just awesome. She's also one of my favorite artists so I'm telling ya it's a very nice way to start (or continue) the summer. 'hope you'll have a great time