08 July 2009

The fantasy... Pt. 5

I woke up and watched you sleep. I thought of the time when our relationship was tested and how I just wanted to give up on us. But you did not let me, you stood by my side even when it was trying. I started crying just thinking about it. You woke up telling me to get dressed you could not tell that I was crying. I hopped in the shower excited for our next adventure.

When I got out of the shower this beautiful dress was laying on the bed next to a black suit. You saw the big smile on my face grabbed my chin and kissed my dimple. You then went to take your shower. When you came out I was sitting on the bed in my lingerie putting on lotion. I then asked you if you could put lotion on my back. You gave me a smirk and put your hand out for some lotion.

After we got dressed we drove to this restaurant. The ambiance was relaxed and just right. While we were eating dinner and drinking wine we talked about going back home and starting our work/school week. I thanked you for the lovely weekend but you told me it was not over that we still had a little bit of time left.

After our dessert we went back to our room but before we went back in you got the blanket from your car and gave it to me. I held your hand and followed you, we walked then stopped on this bridge. I could not tell you how long we were out there but you held me in your arms with my head in your shoulder as we were both wrapped in the blanket talking.

While we were talking I told you that little things like just talking made me love you even more. I knew then I wanted to spent the rest of my life with me. Three years later I am wrote you this letter for you to to read on the eve of our wedding. I wanted to tell you that our adventures will continue from here because our history fuels our future together. I love you and cannot wait to walk down the aisle tomorrow and see your smiling face.

Your Love


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, Such a happy ending ~
Love it ~

Going Clean said...

True definition of love. So sweet.

TYR said...

awww, sweet ending to a tale that's had me stalking your blog. BTW, how's the summer going?

EvolvingContradiction7 said...

I am glad you ladies liked the ending...

CoolieYan said...

I LOVE THE ENDING!! Its a GREAT beginning :)

Nona J. said...

*smiles* I was hoping that the ending would bring a new and happy beginning for both! I love it!