23 August 2009

The battle within remix

When planning your life sometimes you take into consideration that you cannot control everything or situation that may occur. For me I struggle with the unknown at least with matters of the heart. It is a very vital organ of everyone and thing's body. We use our heart to survive and without it we cannot. My job is to protect my heart in anyway possible because if it is damaged or I am without it I am not me.

I try to keep my heart out of harm's way but as I said before you cannot plan for everything. Right now I've come to find my heart involved in a situation I did not plan for. And it is becoming difficult to get out of dodge and change courses. My heart wants to stay but my mind knows it is best for me to move.

For once I am letting my heart win and even though my mind did not win it will still be there to protect my heart.

1 comment:

words2paper said...

So I have read all 3 for your blos about the battle, and the question is what made you decided to follow your heart this time....i am sure whoever you are giving your heart to is very grateful and will know how to take care of you......I agree with Tmboy, the mind does lie....I like you blogs!!! IM sometime!