21 August 2009

A Summer's End

Hello beautiful womyn! I know it has been a long while since I posted a read, I've been on hiatus. I wanted to give you a final update on my summer and let you know I am back! So let me give you a summary of my summer since it is pretty much over for me.

I did not have much time to myself to enjoy the beautiful summer because I completed two summer courses. The courses at the end of it all only left me with a couple of weeks of free time which ended being errand time for me to prepare for the fall. But I did get to see Tracy Chapman perform live as well as Natalie Stewart. The Tracy Chapman concert was such a wonderful experience! She is completely amazing, It was a memorable experience and I hope to see her live again. I wish I got a picture with her but maybe next time.

I start classes in on Monday and although I am excited to graduate, I wish I had a little more time to play. But I am ready to get back into the swing of things and I am ready to learn (nerdy right?). The good news is I am planning a vacation to Vegas in January around my birthday so I am really looking forward to that. I also want to plan a cruise/vacation to celebrate me graduating but I am not sure where I want to go just yet. Any ideas?

On a not so great note I lost another friend this summer. What is up with that two summers in a row? I am pretty bummed about it because I know there is no repairing it this time. I've know this friend since my freshman year in college and it is hard to see us part. But I know things happen for a reason and this was out of my control. As I lost this friend I did end up gaining another one and I am grateful for this new friend.

So as I say goodbye to summer 2009 I am welcoming new experiences, change, and learning in fall 2009.

Just exploring Evolving....

No comments: