13 September 2009

Counting Down Friday 246days/35weeks

Hello beautiful people I know I am kind of late with this but it is better late than never. This week ended well I had my first day at my internship and I was pleasantly surprised. The place did not make a good impression on me so I prepared myself for a rocky internship. But when I got there they threw me a welcome breakfast and had welcome banners all over. The whole department came to welcome me and wish me luck. My supervisor was not as horrible as I thought she was going to be which is a plus!

On Tuesday I took my sister to school and realized that Fall is truely here in full force with morning mist, cold temps, and TRAFFIC. Traffic is not my favorite thing but over here there is NO escaping it... its pretty impossible unless your day starts a midnight. One of my classes are overwhelming me with information so I am trying to review throughout the week so when midterms roll around I am not as stressed to study for it.

I applied for a research job and I got it! I am pretty excited about the job I just have to make sure I find time to complete the work required. It is pretty flexible which is beneficial for me and it will look great on the resume.

Other than that things are well... Classes seem to be falling in to place and the work is piling up. I cannot wait until winter rolls around because Winter is my favorite season and right now Fall is not cutting it.

1 comment:

TYR said...

Glad to see everything is going swimmingly. Congrats on the new positions.