11 March 2010

Evolving's Evening Rant

You know what... I am so ready to be left alone by some people. I feel like I've tried so hard to do my part and not lead them on but they just keep coming back which stresses me out. Just leave me alone. It makes me feel like I am in high school/undergrad it seems like I've always had problems getting people to leave me alone. Why do they think that they know how I feel? Why do they think that I cannot think for myself... like I do not know what is good for me? When I am mean to them they get mad that I was mean... Leave me alone! When I ignore them they blow up my phone... Leave me alone! Why are they holding on to something that is not there? Why are they living in their "fantasy world" or the past? Move on! I'm not interested!

This morning I saw a woman buy a coffee she looked like she was in her second trimester... When was it okay to drink coffee/alcohol or smoke when you were with child?

Why is my supervisor soo soo insensitive and bossy? She acts like she is the boss of the world and can tell the nurses and doctors what ever she wants. You are not a queen!... Stop freaking acting like one! AND and the icing on top of the cake is she keeps on pissing off the patients... Listen lady I do not want to get SHOT by these people because you decided to act like you are a queen! Help the clients be a FREAKING social worker! that is what you are paid to do!

Ok I'm done... Goodnight or if you are in another time zone good morning/afternoon!

No comments: