22 May 2010

My friend NOT my lover

Lately there has been talk about my relationships with my friends. Two of my close friends are brothers and two are lesbian sisters who happen to be doms. We have been getting questions and comments about if we ever hooked up, dated, messed around, or thought of each other sexually. It has gotten to the point that one of my dom friends and her girlfriend broke up because her girlfriend did not like the friendship between myself and her girlfriend. My ex friend has asked me for years if I was attracted to my guy friend and if he made a move what would I do. I'm thinking she was attracted to him but who knows.

Why is it soo taboo to be friends with someone opposite of you? Has a "friend" ever crossed the line with you? Did that make you two any less of friends? How can you have a strong friendship with them if they see you differently?

No comments: