13 May 2010

Oh Family!

I know everyone has family drama and it just seems like it never goes away and when you all get together it really seems tense. Well that will be my graduation day and I'm so not looking forward to it. The reason *hit will hit the fan is because if it wasn't for me none of these people would ever come together. In a nutshell it will be tension coming from my mom to my dad, my younger brother to my dad and uncle, my sister... Well you get the picture! I really don't want to go through this on my day but I am preparing for it to happen.

If I had the balls to say anything besides "let's just all get along for me on my big day", I would want to say to brother A: how can you be so heartless. You act like we pooped in your cereal. My mother: GET OVER IT! Its been practically 15 years! Entitlement is bull*hit! Brother B: you have a right to be mad but you can't start healing unless you deal with it. Sister: please don't get tangled in this mess! Dad: you are a dick and your brother is more of a father to us than you are! Grow up and be a father! And last but not least sister in law: mind your business! Some things you need to just let it be!

I feel so much better! I just hope that saturday all of that doesn't come out and we can eat a whole meal in peace.

I realize family drama will never go away unless I remove myself from it and I refuse to do that because they are all good people despite the drama and I love them.

On a good note... Yay! My brother is coming to town! My uncle is the best! Yay! I'm graduating!


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

TYR said...

Woooooossssssaaaaaaa ... Hope you enjoy the day and get to bask in the light of your accomplishment. Very few make it to the finish line so CONGRATULATIONS!

EvolvingContradiction7 said...

Oh yea Ty I already woosssaaaa-ed. I'm too excited for tomorrow so now I'm over it. Writing about it helped alot. But I cannot stress over it anymore. Thank you so much! I will definitely bask in the greatness of completing!