06 July 2010

Crazy Girls Rant II (original post date 8/26/09)

So I come to you all again to talk to you about crazy girls cause for some reason one blog was just not enough... at least not for me. The topic has come up again and I wanted to blog about it. So I have a couple of questions... What do you consider crazy? Have you ever dealt with someone who turned out to be crazy? and How did you shake her?

I know that sometimes when you get into a long term committed relationship it crushes you when the relationship ends but usually there is not anything left to say or do to change what has happened. Most people walk away (sometimes with a broken heart) and eventually get over all the questions that they did not get a chance to ask because they usually realize that they got over her without answers. But there are those people that cannot get over the ending of the relationship. They cannot get the hint that the relationship is over and there is nothing that they could have done to salvage it.

These people sometimes become obsessed, stalker-ish, and dangerous. This is never a good look for them but to me it seems like they are too obsessed with the situation at hand that they do not realize the what they are doing. (At least you hope they do not realize what they are doing.)

I think a crazy person is:
1) Someone who won't let go
2) She has problems listening to you (not just hearing)
3) Quick tempered
4) Someone who persistantly follows your every move on social networking sites
5) When you have a feeling that they may show up at your home, work, school, or any location and cause a scene... MAJOR PROBLEM!

You usually do not get exposed to the crazy side in the beginning of a relationship but sometimes you just may ignore it or not even realize the signs of crazy.

Twice I was oblivious to the crazy signs. How? you might ask... I have no idea how I missed it but I did... or did I? Some people say that there are signs early on but not for everyone is there? At least I do not think everyone has the signs but that just maybe me being bias.

No comments: