01 May 2009

Crazy Girls Rant I

So today I went in the office and there was something wrong with one of my co workers. I asked and asked but she did not want to tell me what was wrong. I asked the administrative assistant and she told me she was not going to tell me. Finally I guessed what happened and it had to do with her recent break ups (yes plural). She actually had a main squeeze girlfriend (MS)= living with her and a less needy girlfriend (LN)=not living with her girlfriend. She broke up with both of them within the span of 3 days. A couple of days later her mirrors...broken and tires... flat on her car. She was PISSED.

I knew that MS was getting on her nerves cause she used to complain to me about how she is sweet but talks about herself too much, likes drama, and how it is hard for her to do anything without MS ie. staying home sleeping, chilling around the house, dressing herself... She told me MS just liked to do for her and she could not be mad at her for it but at times it was excessive. I really did not here too much about LN but I knew that she did talk to her while she was at work.

Have you ever had a crazy girl incident?

When I heard this all I could think about is Shane's crazy girl from the L Word. Now I always thought that that girl shoud have known what she was getting herself into when she started messing with Shane. Most everyone that went to the planet has slept with Shane. But crazy girl made it a point to try and ruin Shane's life.

I understand that if you want more from a one or two night stand... Find a girlfriend and tell her that this is what you want. But do not go psycho on your one night stand or even a partner where the relationship did not work out. PLEASE ladies use your words not vandalizm or messing up someone's name to make yourself feel better.

It is okay to be upset and angry but life really does go on and get better... that person was clearly not for you. At any rate just my little half rant

No comments: