18 August 2010

Letters (I originally wrote this on 08/01/09)

During the summer I wrote a lot in my purple notebook. I had some stories, poems, and some letters. I wrote letters to some people with no intent of giving the letters to them. My point of writing those letters was really just to say what I had to say and when I ran out of pages in my purple notebook I would bury the notebook under my collection of school books. I ended up talking about what I was doing and ended up getting strict instructions to write a letter within two weeks time and mail it off... I actually managed completing that task and sent it out. I was pretty nervous about sending it so it was a pretty good accomplishment for me.

Even after I sent the letter out I realized that I was even more nervous to call and find out if the letter was received. I was so nervous because I was not ready to hear the comments that may have been coming my way about what I wrote. Well we had a long conversation and I ended up crying. Not out of fear or nervousness but I actually had the opportunity to open up and talk her about how I felt.

No comments: