02 September 2008

New Beginnings

So I've been thinking about my life thus far and I can't figure out what I've actually done worth while besides my getting a Bachelors Degree. There is so much that I've wanted to do. I've been talking to people and they've been asking me about different things I've done in life.
Through these conversations I've realized that my experiences with people are not up to what it should be. Even though I know no one is the same. 
You know how they say that these years from your teens to adulthood should be the best years of our lives? Well for me it seems to me these years are the years I got things done and not any fun involved. I've worked and attended college and all that my experiences with people are not memorable. When will my life start? Someone told me that maybe my life is just starting and I might be going on a great adventure. Maybe this is true maybe because of all the hard work i put forward these past years it's time for me to have fun and ride the ride. 

3 comments:

Joey Polanski said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lars Shalom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.