10 October 2008

Cry!

Sometimes you need a good cry things get frustrating and all you can do is cry about it. Monday evening I had that cry about all my frustrations with school, my family, work and just life. It sometimes gets to me and I can't help but to cry. I work so hard to make things great, I realize that I cannot plan everything. But even though I realize that, I still get disappointed that things don't work out the way I planned. 
But the thing is I'm happy I had the best time on Monday and I had someone to cry on and listen to all those problems I had. She encouraged me and let me know that I'm not the only one feeling the way I do. At that point I realized I really did have someone special that no one could have been better fitting to walk into my life. From monday to now not much has changed besides the affirmation I got from my partner and thats good enough for me.  

No comments: