01 October 2008

Ahh life what an adventure...

I don't like to complain everytime I blog but this blog is about complaining. I've not been writing much cause there isn't even enough time to sleep at night ( 3-4 hrs a night hasn't been working well for me). But I can at least say that I'm happy in my personal life which has not been the case in forever... I'm in a relationship and we are both trying to take it one day at a time. We are learning so much about each other and from each other. We are trying to spend as much time as we can together but we both work and are super busy at times. Its crazy how life throws you such a curve ball that you don't know what to do with yourself and how to approach the situation. Well finally I've approached it with the mindset of not being afraid to fall cause if I am thats when i'll get hurt, its been working and I'm happy. 
So back to the complaining I've been having problems with my internship and right when I solved one problem another one has popped up. And it seems like the problem won't go away until I step on some people's toes to get what is best for me on top of maybe taking a grade that I did not earn for making another's job difficult cause I still have to deal with them in a class environment for the remainder of the semester. Since that isn't the type of person I am it is really difficult for me to do that but I know that to get the best outcome and education I have to do that.
Besides my internship classes are good, I'm starting to do some work but it still is not as much to make me say that yes I'm in grad school and its kicking my butt. My girlfriend has been very supportive of me, she says that school is important and that she wants me to do good. 
Ahhh life what an adventure...

No comments: