14 February 2009

Astrology

On pretty much every website you can look up your sign and today's forecast for your life. You can also look for compatibility charts and usually closely match your personality with what is said about your sign. When I was in high school I was all about the zodiac/astrology thing, I used to make it my life and would really believe it. I would not read my daily horoscopes until the night of my day to see if it really coincided with what happened. 
Now I occasionally read the compatibility charts and equate it with the people I deal with and in some instances IT IS COMPLETELY WRONG and in other instances I can see why that was said about my compatibility with someone else. Today I was reading about my compatibility with some individuals and I really do think what is said about these individuals and I should be completely reversed. I was talking to my sister about it and she made a point that maybe its more than just the sign and the birthday/month. Which i never thought of but makes perfect sense. I think that age, the nature in which you grow up and the sense of self as an individual helps with compatibility. 
I've found out the hard way that you cannot base a relationship on nothing at all. You can try but it will be a struggle the whole way and the end will never come. 

I'm striving to explore me...

No comments: