19 February 2009

Love?...

Now every time someone asks me what is love, or have you been in love, or practically any discussion that involves love I tell them: What is love if you never experienced it and when you ask someone to explain it to you they say "I don't know" or "its hard to explain"? I also say that I think it is utterly impossible for two people that are in a relationship to really feel the same about each other at the exact same moment...Impossible! I know love is one of the few things that is complicated in the world. I mean think about it eating and sleeping not too difficult. On the other hand relationships that may lead to a physical and mental connection are difficult. 
Love is a word that is overly used. Think about it... in high school you used to tell your bestest that you love the girl next door or a girl in the school you never met. Or when you get into your first relationship whether it be when you were 10 or 19 years old, what ever the age you say you love that person. Because you thought about the time you spent with that person and the future you might have with that person you say "You know I really love her". Then you say it to her and get super mad if she doesn't say it back or super excited that she did say it back. 
Love is a very dangerous thing to play with because you are dealing with some one's emotions and emotions are emotions! Some people take forever for them to be vulnerable and open their hearts to the person they love. When that person does that they expect the same in return in some form. 


Is communication important to have a potentially loving relationship? So would you say love is in the moment? Something only in passing? Can two people or 3 (how ever you get down) really love each other forever? Or do they just get to a point where they love each other but they are not in love with each other? 


I'm striving to explore me...



1 comment:

TYR said...

I like Ymboy's answer