20 June 2008

Soo... Im Confused, Contradicting, and Indecisive

Soo... Someone brought to my attention earlier this week that I am confused, contradicting, and indecisive. I did not take offense to these comments because I already admitted to myself that this is how I am. I've learned to deal with it and i improve daily. I personally think that in all of us is a little indecisiveness and that all of us can be contradicting at some point. We have to be don't we? To really know what you want in life don't you have to experience life a little? from your dreams, aspirations, fantasies, wishes, and imaginations you experience it then you realize that "well i said that I should like this but it turns out that this is not for me". I don't think anyone knows who they are until they grow and learn from their mistakes.
Before I used to take offense to those comments and say to myself why are you like that. It felt like the people who were telling me these things were attacking me, but I realized that I cannot do much about it because I am learning something new about myself everyday. With that I grow stronger, wiser, and less contradicting.
I'm opinionated, strong willed, motherly, and some say I am mean. It is hard for me to wear my feelings on my sleeve, to get hurt no matter if it is just a scratch... still hurts. I fight when I have to and care about everyone. I think the hardest thing I ever had to do was to learn who I am, for real. It's worse than taking an upper level college course. The chapters are out of order, quizzes are at anytime, and reports due at a moments notice.
I am ready for whatever life has for me.

2 comments:

TYR said...

Couldn't have said it better myself. I love your blog by the way.

Journey_Wmn said...

People have said the same thing about me. especially the mean part, but you're right, people who think they have it all figured out are the real ones with the problem.