25 January 2010

Updates!

Hello Beautiful People! So this past week we were able to hear from some of our family members in Haiti but not all. We also have not heard anything from my god sister either. I am worried about them all especially that little girl. All we can do is pray and hope that they are all safe. My mother just left a couple of hours ago for Haiti. She is a Registered Nurse and Creole so she volunteered to help. I hope and pray that she will be safe there and admire her for taking action.
Classes started today and I am excited because I am counting down the days (by the way 110/ 16 weeks). I am frustrated because my schedule is messed up. I tried to resolve the issue before classes started but it was not resolved. Books are expensive as always but I am excited to start to making a step in a different direction other than school. Wish me luck!
Peace and Blessings!

~Evolving

1 comment:

TYR said...

I'll be praying for your mum's safety and for your extended family.
I hear you on the price of books. I used to get mine from the library. Good luck with the home stretch.