19 January 2010

learning

Well ladies I did it again. I honestly did not want to do that again. But I can honestly say I learned from it. I am not sure that anyone wants to hear that from their ex, date, lover, or friend but it is the truth.
Last year (read this) was a little rocky for me and i appreciate it because it made me stronger and wiser. I hope for more strength and wisdom this year. I hope I can learn and improve myself from the mistakes I've made. I know that communication is an issue but it is being worked out. Sometimes I feel like I need to be a prick in order to get my point across and that is not in my personality. I am a people pleaser and I've realized that in order for someone to take me seriously things need to change. I'm 25 and I hope to have alot more learning and if I do not I enjoyed what learning I had.
Sorry ladies this post is confusing but I choose not to focus any more on the "should have dones" and the "if I coulds"... I want to focus on the "what I learned" and the "loving, laughing, and living I enjoyed". Apologizes said, no regrets, and no take backs, it is just me learning. My 2010 anthem is still rocking in the background and although people do not like it. It is for me! "Because you never know where life is going to take you and you can't change where you've been but today I have the opportunity to choose. I choose!"

2 comments:

UGLYFirst said...

You know what, at least you learned from it and that's the most important thing, IMO. It's the growth from the learning from year to year that makes us stronger and stronger, because if there's no growth, that's a serious problem. You recognize within yourself that you're a PP and you are pushing yourself to make those changes that need to made to be taken seriously. I applaud you, because at 25 you are doing the hard work now that some women are afraid to do and wait to do around 40 to 50, then make the excuse that they are "too old" & "set in their ways" to change and then become a hot *ss nightmare to deal with in a relationship!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you ahve to really hammer it into people what you really feel. They will try to wear you down and make you give into what THEY want despite what you're already told them.

Cheers to you for being strong and not giving in. Be single and save that time for yourself. Don't let other drag you into something you don't want to do. Good luck!