17 June 2010

I got the DC job!

Yesterday in the mail I got the new employee packet for my job (if you don't know what I'm talking about read this and that). I will be starting July 6th and I'm looking for apartments closer to DC but still in MD so that my commute won't be so long because now it's about an hour. I'm excited because I'm officially a professional. I'm nervous because I do not want to be thrown to the wolves and end up failing. I feel like the bad gal because my family and friends are resenting the fact that I am actually moving on and moving out. I feel accomplished because I got my Masters degree, I am licensed in the state of MD and soon to be in DC, and I got a job in less than 3 months of graduation. I know that life is unpredictable and things can change at any minute but for the moment there is a smile on my face because life has been good to me. 
Til next time beautiful people!

~Evolving

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats ~ I happy that all is working out for you ~

EvolvingContradiction7 said...

Thanks Shanel Nicole!

TYR said...

Yahhhhhhhoooooo! CONGRATS!!!!!

EvolvingContradiction7 said...

Thanks Ty!