10 June 2010

Short & Sweet

So this post will be short and sweet sorry I don't have much time but just know I have a couple of posts in the works coming your way.



- Last Monday went well with my dad. The talk was not anything I expected AT ALL. My dad told me he has cancer and he was going for surgery... THE NEXT DAY! What a shocker! (Wiping the sweat off my forehead cause it wasn't about me whheeewwww!)


- The next day the surgery went well and my sister and I went to see him on Wednesday.


- He is out of the hospital but not out of the woods cause they are not sure if the cancer spread to other parts of the body.


- On a brighter note I went to the beach this weekend and had a blast doing absolutely nothing. Aside from some semi-annoying company all went well. Why is vacationing so darn expensive?


- Since I got back I've visited my dad everyday, he is getting better. In the process I've gotten to see my little cousin that I love dearly. He is such a sweety when he wants to be. Kids are wonderful when you can give them back to their owners LOL... But I'm so serious.


- I am still looking for a good job. I got 3 offers but they were not in my comfort zone of a good offer (one full-time position didn't even include health care). But no worrier I'll get something better. I'm still applying.


- Now that I have all the qualifications for that job I interviewed for I am waiting on them to send me an offer letter like they said they would.

- I'm just plan old TIRED for no reason.
Til next time beautiful people! Good morning/night!



P.S. Thanks Ty for checking up on me!


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: