18 May 2009

F*&%# I messed up!

I can't fix what I did and Im afraid to go back because I might hurt her again. I involved someone else in my mess of a head and I hurt her, not just once but twice.

I entered something with her that I know now I was not ready for. I care about her and I don't want to do anymore damage. So I'm afraid of what the future might hold.

One problem I definitely have is communicating. I don't want to say just with her because it is frankly with everyone this is why:
1. I cannot tell you what is on my mind if you ask.
2. I choose my words so wisely that NOTHING comes out when you ask me a question.
3. I can't even tell you what I want with my words but I will express it to you with my actions.
4. If you start to figure me out, I end up pushing you away. (figured that out after I did it)
5. Like I blogged about before my head and my heart are in constant battle... my head tends to win.

The thing is I don't know how to fix it or even if I want to fix it. I know this is probably my walls I've built around me and I can't/ won't let anyone in.

The crazy thing I seem to fix everyone else's problems family or work related. But when it comes to mine there is no time or for some reason I don't. Like I said before I am afraid of what the future might bring with the one I hurt and in general. That fear is starting to do damage in my life.

I keep so much in you would think I'd have some answers... sad to say I don't.

Just exploring evolving...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've been here before.. where you're in between telling the person that you've fucked up and forgive you but then what.. and being too ashamed to go back. I heart a chick twice.. the last time indirectly.. i can't even attempt to give advice on this one because I haven't dug myself out of the shit hole I was in.

CoolieYan said...

I am right there now!! Fucked up and now Ive lost her :( Now what?? I dont kno either

Unknown said...

Give yourself time to yourself. Yes, the individual is hurt. But with you continually saying one thing but doing another is hurting her more. Give yourself and her, time away from each other.