24 May 2008

AlOhA!!!

I'm Back! It has been such a crazy month to say the least... So I did not take my laptop with me to Hawaii and in a way I am glad that I didn't it was like a vacation from the everyday use of my computer. I did get on the computers at the hotel for the occasional facebook check and to check my grades, but overall it was nice. The group sang and a couple of locations and the performance was pretty good we had a captivating audience. We also got to see the island and went to the Polynesian Culture Center which was a wonderful experience it was pretty much a sample of all the different Polynesian cultures in one show. Where we were staying there was an abundance of Asian people there touring and store owners too. I was disappointed to not see any really African American people besides the group I was with. 
So the week in Hawaii was good with good performances, good people, and a good hotel. I have pictures and hope to get some up soon. 
Now I've been dreading the end of the week because I'm stuck at my mother's house with no where to sleep and I'm already miserable and its only been a couple of hours. I have no corner or private place I can go and escape to write blogs or just to be away from my family... Last time I was here I got no sleep... 
So this is definitely my motivation to get a job... 
Aloha! Mahalo!

No comments: