06 May 2008

Updates

Ok so I have 10 days left at my apartment and now I can hear my echo cause its so empty. I have not started packing for Hawaii but I'll get that done next week. my semester is pretty much over with all the major papers and presentations turned in and done. Everything is wrapping up nicely but I still have no job!!!
I was offered a job and it's really good pay but it won't really work with my grad school class schedule in the fall. It has a week long training and I don't know if I should take the job and figure out what to do about work and classes in August or if I should tell the person who hired me now and see what he can do. But I feel like it is grimy to wait until August to let him know something I knew since he offered me the job. 
Now I'n just feeling some type of way... I mean going home means I have soo many limitations from the roommates I have to the job I get. I mean don't get me wrong I would do anything for my brothers and sister it's just difficult and I'm not even home yet. I was thinking the other day that it would have been wonderful to go to grad school in Florida and soo much easier to get a job cause all I would have to worry about would be me.
But I know that ship has passed and now I just need to concentrate on what needs to be done and do it. Soo much easier said then done.
Overall I am looking forward to the change and will try to take one day at a time.
Wish me luck!
Have you every felt stuck or cornered? How did you deal?

No comments: