17 April 2009

dense tension

I just need to YELL... I think that if I yell there maybe some good that comes out of it. I'm stressed and need sometime to relax. I feel overwhelmed and frustrated at times. It just seems like there is no end to this madness. It is not only school but it is life in general with school in the mix. I feel like my responsibilities are sometime too much and I really do not have time to MYSELF without anyone around. I think I would be more hopeful but I currently do not have any summer due to me taking classes this summer. This means no break for me until December. Today is definitely one of those days I need to yell to release some of this dense tension in me and around me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

frustration is an easy emotion. I hope you are able to let it propel you to the next level in your life!