10 April 2009

My Rude Alarm

So for the past week I have not heard my alarm go off, but i never bothered to figure out why it did not go off. It started bothering me cause I figured for some reason I was sleeping so hard I could not hear it. I've been waking up on time and fine but I still wanted to know what was going on. Last night I finally took the time to figure out why it was or was not going off. Come to find out in the PM my alarm was in the AM and in the AM my alarm was in the PM. The alarm time was right but the time time was wrong. I fixed it... This morning it woke me up and I jumped up out of bed and SNOOZED it, hopped back in the bed and waited for it to go off again. I did this about 3 times and finally i turned it off and got ready. On my way to work I realized that just because my alarm clock was so rude I refused to wake up. It reminded me of a time when I was little (elementary school) and my older brother kept waking me up. I made him soo mad by not waking up and acting like I was sleeping that he ripped the covers off of me and in the process he broke my lamp. Moral of the story do NOT wake me up rudely! (Im turning my alarm off)

No comments: