05 May 2009

Understanding just knocked




During the last about two months I've been getting phone calls, texts, and emails from my Ex. I've discussed with her the reason why I broke up with her but I guess the closure I gave her was not enough. Well she called me and explained to me what I've been waiting to hear (not actually but I really needed to here it). She told me that although I explained to her and she said she understood she really did not. but that now she actually does understand.

She understood that I needed the break from her to get myself together. That it was not her fault and that although she thought she could just take my pain away and know my problems will go away, she realizes that I need to deal with ME first.

When I heard her say that to me it just made me cry. She finally could understand where I was coming from and it made me feel like I was not alone anymore. I felt like someone in this world understood what Evolving was going through. She apologized for making me cry and I had to explain to her that it was not her fault.

At that point I felt like something must be seriously wrong with me for someone to understand that I am "going through".

Sometimes I feel like I am ok... just a rough patch that I need to sow up, but I never sow it up and the patch just gets bigger. I realized that I needed to hear it from someone else to confirm what was actually going on inside of me.
Affirmation is wonderful and sometimes I feel like I need that. Although I can tell myself a million and one times that I am doing alright or something, it is not the same as someone telling me that I am alright or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I respect that...