19 June 2009

The fantasy... Pt. 1

Yesterday you told me to pack my bag because you were taking me somewhere. I had a million and one questions for you but you refused to answer even one. You knew I had been stressed because of all my class work. It felt like it was close to the end of my last semester and I was stressed about graduating in a couple of months. So I was kind of hesitant to pack my bag not knowing when I would be back to do my work, but I trusted you so I packed my bag.

The next night you came over to my apartment and I made you dinner and you ate but I was afraid you would get sleepy while driving so I was hesitant on giving you seconds. You told me that you were so excited to see my face when we got where ever we were going that you would not fall asleep. After dinner I got my bag, but you told me you would get that for me. I love when you do that for me even though sometimes I get upset because I can do it myself.

We drove... and drove, listening to your iPod the music was bumping in the car. You held my hand the whole way there, even though I fell asleep while you drove. The mood in the car was lovely and I was happy you asked me to come. I still did not have any clue on where we were going but I was not as stressful then. When I woke up I saw soo much snow and a building that looked like a cabin.

I was smiling ear to ear and jumping up and down. You told me to get out the car and I almost fell out of the car because I was soo excited. I got out the car and you knew I would be cold and before I said anything you went to the trunk and got me a blanket. You wrapped it around me and I gave you the biggest hug. My words were soo jumbled up that I just kissed you passionately. You stopped me putting your index finger on my mouth and told me to wait. You took my hand and got our bags and we went inside the cabin looking building.

We checked in and I opened the door with the key. I was still so excited that I just told you to cover my eyes. You lead me to the bed sat me down and asked me to open my eyes. I started crying, I apologized to you for crying because I know you do not like me crying. You asked me why and I told you that you knew this was my dream and you made it come true. I was soo overwhelmed with emotion I gave you a hug and kiss.

Our room was so big traditionally decorated. We had a living room and a kitchenette, by the living room I saw some french door. I went over there when you went to the bathroom. I opened the doors and screamed your name. There was a jacuzzi outside! I turned on every switch that I saw. Then I started taking off my clothing while running to the bathroom. I knocked on the door and told you to grab two towels. I managed to take all my clothes off and jumped in the tub cause I could not wait for you.

To be continued...

2 comments:

TYR said...

May part 2 please be posted soon. That was some good reading.

EvolvingContradiction7 said...

I am working on part 2 now. Thank you!