22 June 2009

The fantasy... Pt. 3

I started off telling you the story like every fairy tale story is told by saying, "once upon a time there were two females". You laughed at me but I told you I was being serious. I continued the story it was of the first time we officially met.

We met in the cafeteria of our university we were attending during breakfast. I was a sophomore and you were a senior. I was not sure why I did not meet a year ago, but I just figured we were not supposed to meet until we did.

We both worked out in the morning and I would see you come into the cafeteria a few minutes after everyday. I got the courage to say something to you when we almost bumped into each other. I was going to get a seat while you were going to get your food. I asked you to sit with me and you did.

While we were talking I asked you about your workout plan. You told me about it then invited me to join you the next day. I was nervous after I said yes because you told me you started at 5am. But I kind of liked you so I wanted to get to know you. I gave you my number and where I lived then went off to class.

The next day came and you met me outside of my dorm room. I was excited to see you again. The rest is history.

By the time I finished telling you the story I realized that you fell asleep holding me. I knew you were tired from all the driving you did so I let you sleep. I laid in your arms thinking about how favored I was to have you in my life. After a while I fell asleep too.

The next morning you woke me up with your soft kisses on my neck. I moaned and said good morning turned around and kissed you back. The kissing started to get passionate I held your face in my hands. My hand slowly moved away from your face and I began to slowly caress your soft body.

Our kissing never stopped but you began kissing my next and I your ears. We both moaned in approval. You asked me if you could kiss me all over my body. I remember telling you while moaning yes baby you can kiss me anywhere you like.

To be continued...



4 comments:

TYR said...

Aaargh, you are killing me.

Nona J. said...

I'm patiently waiting.. Enjoying every post!

Imani True said...

That's just wrong the way you cut this off-lol!

EvolvingContradiction7 said...

Thank you for waiting patiently... I am working on part 4 now