18 April 2008

Imagine

So I'm driving to my internship and it's quite a long drive. I started thinking about love and how a person cannot truly love another without empathizing with another which gives you the ability to imagination. It then dawned on me that I might have lost my own imagination to reality. I consider myself to be real person and think of all the possibilities in any situation leaving nothing to imagine. So it seems that reality has moved into my designated section for imagination. It was saddening to realizing that and I morned the demise of my imagination. Then I started thinking of ways to gain that back and I've come up with nothing so far. I empathize with others but when it comes to me I seem to be lacking. Do you have to empathize with others as well as yourself to be able to love? When imagination is lost can you gain it back? Do you still have your imagination? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imagination is your subconscious trying to get your attention, hun.

Pay attention and stop being distracted. You'll be Ok!