07 April 2008

Manic Mondays...

I had an epiphany this weekend that I AM GRADUATING! It really just clicked maybe cause I did not want to admit it or that I was just me waiting to decide what college I am going to attend for graduate school. College was quite interesting not at all what people say it is supposed to be. You know how people say you party hard your first two years and "find yourself" especially in the GLBTQ community some people see it as a time for first experiences with the same sex and all. 
I can't lie I did start digging for who I really am but I really have not found that answer and I am still searching for the Womyn in me....
I am anxious that it is almost over I did learn alot but I still don't know alot and am willing to learn more where ever Graduate School might take me. 

1 comment:

Journey_Wmn said...

Girl you sound just like me when I was graduating, coincidentally that's also when I started my blog. Good luck on your journey!

What are you taking up in Grad school? Whatever it is you will definitely come out a stronger womyn in the end.