11 April 2008

Introduction

Sorry I've been soo rude... I never introduced myself or anything. Well for now my name is Evolving, I am 23, and I am a soon to be college graduate in a month's time ( I can finally call myself a Professional and put letters behind my name!). I am going to attend Graduate School in the fall and I am anxious, nervous, and excited to do so. I started packing my stuff cause I am moving back to my hometown and am soo desperately not trying to move back home to my mom's house.
I decided to write this blog cause I needed someone to talk to in away if that makes sense. I've never been good at keeping journals/diaries but this does not seem like one to me (hopefully it works).  I am struggling to make sense of me and my purpose in this thing called life. I feel that I cannot talk to my family or friends cause I've tried and they think I'm just being complicated on purpose. But really its just me trying to make sense of things. My sexuality is in question and I realized that when I decided to go to Grad School back home I pretty much pushed myself into a corner where I won't have as much freedom to search for the Womyn in me. But I had to, I love my family to death specially my siblings and my decision was for my siblings. 
My plan was to got to school in Florida and have the freedom to do whatever pretty much. I would be able to be myself whoever that may be for the day and not worry about embarrassing my family or someone else. So it did not go that way and I know there is a reason for everything and maybe me making this blog won't make me feel so cornered. 
Again my name is Evolving and I am searching for the Womyn in me, I welcome you to my page and hope to learn from you as I learn from myself...

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Hi Evolving,

I'm glad you introduced yourself. you seem to be very interesting, and I can certainly relate to your journey. About when I was 21, graduating from college, I was going through a transitional phase, and I had to search for the womyn in me as well. I can totally feel you, and I wish you much luck on your journey. Remember to be true to yourself~

Peace,
Spirit